Tour to the Oldest Dragon Kiln in Singapore ( 3 Days )
Meeting Point: Jurong East MRT Station for shuttle bus pickup
Do you know what a dragon kiln is? And what it is used for? Join the family members of Thow Kwang Pottery Jungle as they bring you through the oldest surviving dragon kiln in Singapore, while telling you more about their family’s history. Take the chance to learn more about the pottery trade, the pottery industry while being surrounded by a wide range of pottery ware!
Last but not least, watch them demonstrate bowl, plate and vase making on the turning wheel! (Replay unchained melody). At the end of the tour, you can browse the range of pottery ware available and experience shopping in nature!
Time: 4pm - 5pm
Address: 85 Lorong Tawas S639823
Website: www.thowkwang.com.sg | instagram:tkpotteryjungle | Fb: www.facebook.com/tkpotteryjungle
*Kindly arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour as the tour will begin on time.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring along a bottle of water.
Electronic or printed ticket(s) must be presented in order to join this tour.
Please take note of the following:
• Once all tour slots are filled, we do not accept walk-ins.
• We do not accept cash payment.
• No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
• The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive a full refund in the case of tour cancellation.
• By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
For more enquiries, please email NHB_SHF@nhb.gov.sg.
[ Sat ] - [ Sat ]
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM SGT
Guided Tour, 7th April 4pm to 5pm $15.00 Guided Tour, 14th April 4pm to 5pm SOLD OUT $15.00 Guided Tour, 21st April 4pm to 5pm SOLD OUT $15.00
On sale until Apr 21, 2018, 4:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 85 Lorong Tawas, Singapore Singapore